- 125 g self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 100 g butter
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 200 g grated Tête de Moine AOP
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- ½ tub mustard cress
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- Mix together the butter and the mustard and add the eggs, beating until you have a smooth, creamy mixture.
- Sieve the flour and add to the creamy mixture.
- Dice the Tête de Moine AOP and add to the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Leave the mixture to stand for around 15 minutes and in the meantime butter the cake tin.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake in the pre-heated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with a tablespoon of sour cream, radish and mustard cress.
Had you planned to go on a long walk after breakfast? Then there’s no better way to start your day than with a real cheese cake.
Whitney Houston – All at Once
Listen on Spotify