- 75 g self-raising flour
- 100 g buttermilk
- 1 medium-sized egg
- Knob of butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- ¼ red onion
- ½ tub of mustard cress
- Tête de Moine AOP
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the flour, egg, buttermilk and the salt until you have a smooth, thick mixture.
- Add the cubes of Tête de Moine AOP and the very finely sliced red onion to the mixture.
- In a pancake pan, heat up the knob of butter over a low heat.
- Fry as many little pancakes as you can at the same time.
- Serve with fresh chopped mustard cress.
Pancakes are always a good idea.
Wild Cherry – Play That Funky Music
Listen on Spotify