- 150 g mushrooms (in season or e.g. cremini mushrooms)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 4 large slices of white bread (e.g sourdough bread)
- 8 large slices of Le Gruyère AOP Mild
- oil and butter for cooking
- rocket salad/arugula
- Clean mushrooms and cut into smaller pieces. Finely chop the garlic.
- Cook mushrooms and garlic in a skillet in oil for a few minutes.
- Spread butter on both sides of the bread slices.
- Place a slice of cheese, some mushrooms and rocket salad on a slice of bread. Top with another cheese slice and the other slice of bread.
- Press the sandwich together and cook in a skillet in butter until golden och the cheese melts.
- Cut into halves and enjoy!
Le Gruyère AOP is perfect in a grilled cheese sandwich. Enjoy the creamy melted cheese, the soft mushrooms and the golden bread – which becomes extra crispy when pan-fried in butter.
Coldplay – Magic
Listen on Spotify