- 6 green asparagus stalks
- 1/2 fennel bulb
- 100 g mangetout
- 50 g rocket
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Tête de Moine AOP
- Handful of almonds, coarsely chopped
- Mix the shallot and vinegar in a small bowl and leave to stand.
- In the meantime, thinly slice the asparagus and fennel with a mandolin or peeler and immerse them in iced water.
- Cut the mangetout into thin strips and add them to the iced water.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice and honey to the shallot and vinegar and mix together to form a vinaigrette.
- Remove the vegetables from the water and mix them together with the rocket.
- Divide the salad between two plates, pour over the vinaigrette and finish with a few rosettes of Tête de Moine AOP and chopped almonds.
- Serve with bread.
After a busy weekend of excesses, you may be longing for a light and fresh start to the week. This green salad is the perfect solution.
Iron & Wine – Call it Dreaming
Listen on Spotify