Time: approx. 20 minutes
- 200 g cavolo nero
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large pomegranate
- 30 g pine nuts
- 50 g Tête de Moine AOP
- sea salt flakes and black pepper
- Rinse the cavolo nero and drain. Discard the stems. Roughly chop the leaves and put in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and massage in the oil with your hands. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Cut the pomegranate in half and de-seed.
- Toast the pine nuts carefully in a dry skillet. Be careful as they can burn easily.
- Using a girolle, make beautiful Tête de Moine AOP rosettes. Arrange the rest of the ingredients on top of the cavolo nero and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
A colorful crispy salad full of flavor – quick, easy and delicious.
HNNY – Sunday
Listen on Spotify