- 8 Tête de Moine AOP rosettes
- 150 g pancetta, diced
- 150 g flower sprouts
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- Sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pancetta in a skillet until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel to drain.
- Rinse and trim any tough ends off the flower sprouts. Cook in butter in the skillet for a couple of minutes until just a little soft.
- Place the flower sprouts and pancetta on the toasted bread. Top with Tête de Moine AOP rosettes. Sprinkle with salt och pepper.
Topped with cripsy pancetta, colorful green-purple flower sprouts and the shaved rosettes which characterize Tête de Moine AOP, this sandwich not only looks beautiful, but tastes great!
Commodores – Easy
Listen on Spotify