For 1 person
- 1 slice of sourdough bread
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 small tomato
- 1 egg
- Tête de Moine AOP
- One teaspoon of sesame seeds
- A pinch of sumac
- Toast the bread until golden brown.
- Roughly smash the avocado and season well with salt and pepper.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices;
- Bring a small pan of water to the boil and turn down the heat so that the water simmers. Swirl a wooden spoon in the pan to create a whirlpool. Break your egg in the middle of the pan and let it cook for two minutes. Carefully remove the egg with a slotted spoon to remove excess water.
- Spread the smashed avocado on the toast. Then arrange the tomato slices and poached egg on top.
- Cover your toasted sandwich with generous curls of Tête de Moine AOP.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and some sumac for a refreshing finale.
A classic with a cheesy twist: sourdough bread with avocado, tomato, a poached egg and with a generous topping of curls of Tête de Moine AOP turn this toast with avocado into a real feast.
Petit Biscuit – Sunset Lover
Listen on Spotify