Time: approx. 10 minutes
- 4 slices levain bread
- 4 tbsp butter
- 20 g Le Gruyère AOP Mild
- 6 tbsp blackberry jam (preferably artisanal)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Slice a loaf of levain, preferably homemade or from a local bakery. Heat butter in a skillet and pan-fry bread slices until golden.
- Cut large slices of Le Gruyère AOP och place on each bread slice.
- Top with 1-2 tablespoons blackberry jam.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper, preferably coarsely ground.
A simple yet oh so delicious brunch sandwich with basically no preparation needed. When using a few ingredients, it’s important to use high quality products. If you like to spice it up a bit, use timut pepper or batak pepper instead.
Niki & The Dove – Empires
Listen on Spotify