Time: 15min + 15min in the oven
- 2 eggs
- 3 dl milk
- 2 1/2 dl all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50 g grated Le Gruyère AOP Mild
- oil for cooking
- Turkish yoghurt
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the egg mixture and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the grated cheese and let batter rest for a while.
- Heat a waffle iron and brush with oil. Pour batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with Turkisk yoghurt, raspberries and honey.
Savory waffles taste wonderful topped with sweet raspberries . Why not surprise your loved one with breakfast in bed or enjoy these waffles as a dessert after brunch.
Norah Jones – Sunrise
Listen on Spotify