Preparation time: 10 min
- 1 shallot
- 1 + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp crème fraiche
- 50 g Gruyère AOP Mild, grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- salt and pepper
- cherry tomatoes
- Finely chop the shallot. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet and cook shallots until translucent.
- Beat the eggs with a fork in a bowl. Add crème fraiche, grated cheese and 3/4 of the chopped spring onions. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Add the frittata mixture into the skillet and cook until the eggs start to set on top. Flip the frittata and continue cooking until golden brown, but still creamy on the inside.
- Sprinkle with the remaining spring onions and serve preferably with cherry tomatoes.
This soft and creamy frittata filled with Gruyère is perfect for a relaxing and peaceful morning.
Serve it to your loved one, warm straight from the pan for that great feeling of vacation and hotel breakfasts. Together with a nice cup of coffee and freshly pressed juice – you’ll be ready for a wonderful day!
Vallis Alps – Reprieve
Listen on Spotify