- 2 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 25 g Le Gruyère AOP Mild, grated
- butter for cooking
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 2 soft tortillas
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- cress for garnishing
- sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk eggs and salt.
- Heat butter in a small skillet and pour in half of the eggs. Sprinkle with half of the grated Gruyère and cook over medium-low heat. F
- Fold the omelette in half and transfer to a plate. Set aside. Make another omelette with the remaining eggs and cheese.
- Place lettuce on the tortilla bread. Arrange the omelette, tomato, avocado, red onions and cress on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roll the tortilla into a wrap and cut in half.
An easy-to-make and hearty breakfast burrito filled with a Gruyére omelet and crispy vegetables is a perfect way to start the day. Add a couple of slices of crispy bacon for a more filling burrito.
Buena Vista Social Club – Chan Chan
Listen on Spotify