15 minutes preparation time and 20-25 minutes cooking time
- 500 g spinach
- 3 eggs
- 4 slices of Raclette du Valais AOP
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 30 ml milk
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 lettuce in season
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C . Butter an ovenproof dish or pan.
- Wash the spinach, peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper. Slice the Raclette du Valais AOP.
- In a large non-stick frying pan fry the onion over a medium heat until translucent. Season with salt and pepper. Add the garlic and spinach and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring all the time. Add this to the egg mixture. Mix together and pour into the baking dish or back into the pan if it is going into the oven.
- Cover with the slices of cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and slightly puffed.
- Meanwhile, wash and chop the flat-leaf parsley and wash the lettuce.
- Prepare the dressing of your choice.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley on top of the egg dish then divide into portions.
- Serve one slice on each plate with a side serving of salad.
Enter the brunch zone, let the cheese melt, invite your friends and share a dose of happiness with this dish!
Lotte Walda – Let It Flow
Listen on Spotify