- 100 g wild mushrooms
- Pepper and salt
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon crème fraîche
- Grated Le Gruyère AOP Mild
- Chop the wild mushrooms.
- Sautée in oil in a hot pan.
- Add the mushrooms and fry until all the olive oil has been absorbed.
- The mushroom will then release their juices.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add a knob of butter at the end.
- Toast the ciabatta: drizzle with olive oil and grill on both sides .
- Top with the mushrooms, Le Gruyère AOP Mild and then the chives.
- Add a tablespoon of crème fraiche for a fresh touch.
A filling way to start the day!!
Michael Jackson – Don’t stop till you get enough
Listen on Spotify