- 30 g flour
- 1 egg
- 75 ml water
- 25 g butter
- 1 tablespoon apple molasses
- Place the water together with the butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the flour and the pinch of salt.
- Put the pan back on the stove over a medium heat and stir for a few minutes until you get a creamy texture. Remove from the heat again and stir in the egg.
- The batter should be nice and smooth but thick.
- Pipe small quantities onto a greased baking tray and bake in the oven (not fan) at 210 °C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- When the baking time is up, switch off the oven and leave the door ajar.
- 125 g milk
- 10 g flour
- 50 g grated cheese (L’Etivaz AOP)
- 100 g softened butter
- Heat the milk, add the flour and cook the paste over a low heat.
- Add the grated L’Etivaz AOP and continue stirring as it cools down.
- Beat the softened butter until it is creamy and smooth.
- Add the flour and milk paste.
- Add the salt and pepper.
Sweet and savoury in one single mouthful.
Earth, Wind & Fire – Serpentine Fire
Listen on Spotify