- 1 Doyenne de Comice pear
- 1 handful of roasted pecan nuts
- 1 stalk celery
- 6 leaves of celery
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chardonnay vinegar
- Slices of Appenzeller® Silver Label
- Peel the celery stalks and chop into pieces.
- Peel the pear and dice.
- And finally chop the celery leaves.
- Coarsely chop the pecan nuts.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl with the olive oil and chardonnay vinegar.
- Divide the salad onto the plates.
- Top with the slices of Appenzeller® Silver Label.
To get your week off to a healthy start.
Sister Sledge – We Are Family
Listen on Spotify