Time: approx. 15 minutes
- 2 rustic sourdough baguettes (from a bakery)
- 150 g Appenzeller® Black Label
- 75 g cornichons
- 75 g pickled pearl onions
- 150 g smoked deli ham (high-quality), thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 4 – 5 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 dl mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- Prepare the dijonnaise by using a fork to stir the cream cheese. Add Dijon mustard, mayonnaise and honey and mix until well combined.
- Drain the cornichons and pickled pearl onions.
- Halve the baguette lengthwise and cut in same-size pieces.
- Spread the dijonnaise on the baguette and fill with thick slices Gruyére, smoked ham, cornichons and onions.
- Serve immediately or pack along for a brunch picnic.
Super-easy tasty baguette sandwiches perfect for a week-end breakfast or a brunch picnic out in the park.
Amy Winehouse – He Can Only Hold Her
Listen on Spotify