10 minutes preparation time and 50-60 minutes cooking time – resting time: 12 hours
- 140 g sunflower seeds
- 75 g of flax seeds
- 75 g walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, etc.
- 180 g of oatflakes
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of *psyllium seed husk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 350g water
- 1 Tomme Vaudoise cheese
- Fig jam
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Blend the flaxseed to obtain a kind of flour.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl for a few minutes.
- Take a cake tin lined with baking paper, press the “dough” down firmly into the cake tin.
- Cover and place the tin in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 175°C and place the cake tin in the oven for about 20 minutes. Take the bread out of the oven and remove from the cake tin, turn it over and put it back in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Once baked, leave to cool down completely before slicing.
- Enjoy the multi-grain bread spread with fig jam and with a slice of Tomme Vaudoise cheese.
*Psyllium husk can be easily found in organic or bulk shops and/or pharmacies!
Put on Funkadelic by Maggot Brain and by the end of the song, your multi-grain bread will be ready! All you have to do is wait a few hours before putting it in the oven and enjoying it with a piece of Tomme Vaudoise cheese.
Maggot Brain – Funkadelic
Listen on Spotify