Preparation time: 10 min + baking 20 min
- 2 1/2 dl grated zucchini (about 1/2 zucchini)
- 2 dl milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 dl olive oil
- 3 dl all-purpose flour
- 1 dl rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g Le Gruyère AOP Mild, grated
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Drain zucchini in a colander for a short while.
- Whisk the milk, eggs and olive oil lightly. Add the grated zucchini.
- Combine the dry ingredients in another bowl. Mix with the zucchini-mixture.
- Add 3/4 of the grated cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix the batter and distribute evenly in the muffin pan. Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top of the muffins.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes.
Sometimes we’re in a hurry in the morning, but the day begins much better when you start it off with a delicious breakfast. These Gruyère zucchini muffins are perfect as take away. Or if you have time, enjoy them at home with your morning coffee.
Stereophonics – Have a nice day
Listen on Spotify