Time: 20 minutes
- 500 g red grapes
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 apple and/or 1 pomegranate (or other fruit in season)
- ½ baguette
- saltine crackers suitable for cheese
- unsweetened jam or marmelade (e.g. apple)
- olives and tapenade, if you like
- a large piece of Le Gruyère AOP Mild
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Carefully rinse the grapes and lightly coat in oil. Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the apple into slices and pomegranate into quarters.
- Slice the baguette.
- Assembly all the ingredients nicely on a large board.
The classic Le Gruyère AOP is a must on any cheese platter. The grapes develop a lovely sweetness when roasted. Arrange a beautiful cheese platter full of condiments; vary according to season. Gingerbread cookies pair for instance perfectly with cheese for the Christmas holidays.
Billie Eilish – Everything I wanted
Listen on Spotify