Makes 12 rolls
- 1 sheet of chilled pizza dough
- 100 g natural cream cheese
- 100 g thin slices of baked ham
- 150 g Vacherin Fribourgeois AOP Classic, grated
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- Roll out the pizza dough and spread with the natural cream cheese. Arrange the slices of baked ham and the grated Vacherin Fribourgeois AOP Classic on top. Sprinkle with dried parsley.
- Roll up the pizza dough and press the folded edges together tightly.
- Cut the roll into 1.5 cm slices and arrange on the baking tray.
- Bake the ham & cheese rolls in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes.
Today, it seems that just about everyone is mad about cinnamon rolls. Not only for the flavour, but also for the shape and convenience. They are extremely successful as breakfast pastries. This recipe is our own version of the cinnamon roll, and it is made with two types of Swiss cheese.
Anna Kendrik – Get Back Up Again
Listen on Spotify