1 baking tray
Preparation time: 10min + baking 1h
- 3 dl seeds (chia, flax, sesame, pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds)
- 1 dl rolled oats
- 1 dl rice flour (or all-purpose flour)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 dl water
- 30 g Appenzeller® Purple Label, grated
- sea salt flakes
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add oil, water and grated cheese.
- Brush two baking papers with oil. Place one of the baking papers on a baking tray. Pour the dough onto the baking tray and place the other baking paper on top, oiled-side down. Roll the dough between the baking papers so it covers the whole baking tray. Remove the top baking paper.
- If preferred, sprinkle a little sea salt flakes on the dough.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour until the crackers are slightly browned and crispy.
- Please note! Chia seeds and flax seeds bind the dough. Use approx. 1/2 dl of each or if you want to use other seeds, add 1 egg to the dough.
These crispy seed crackers are so delicious I bet that once you’ve tasted them, you’ll be hooked.
I personally can’t keep my hands off them. Make sure to bake a batch a day before to ensure there will always be a healthy breakfast bread available in the morning.
The Feeling – Fill My Little World
Listen on Spotify