Preparation time: 5 min
- 5 croissants
- 10 slices Appenzeller® Black Label
- 5 slices cantaloupe melon
- rocket salad/arugula
- Slice the croissants horizontally, without cutting all the way through.
- Fill each croissant with two slices of cheese and a slice of melon.
- Add the rocket salad and enjoy.
There is no doubt that the croissant is a breakfast classic. Do you bake croissants from scratch, use store-bought puff pastry or are lucky to buy newly baked croissants from a nearby bakery? Either way, the croissant is a must on any breakfast table. These flaky buttery croissants filled with Appenzeller® with its mild yet salty flavor, together with sweet melon and peppery rocket salad create a lovely combination of flavors.
Better Together – Jack Johnson
Listen on Spotify