- 4 eggs
- 1 handful of chervil
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 handful of coriander
- 3 sprigs of tarragon
- A few rosettes of Tête de Moine AOP
- Coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of black sesame seeds
- 1 knob of butter
- Wash all the herbs and remove the tarragon leaves from their stems.
- Put the 4 eggs in a mixing bowl and beat until frothy.
- Place a frying pan on a medium heat with a knob of butter.
- When the butter has melted, add the chervil, 1 handful of spinach, the coriander and the tarragon leaves.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the green herbs.
- Lower the heat and cook to your liking – either “runny” or well cooked.
- Roll up the omelette loosely and place it in an attractive serving dish.
- Finish with 1 handful of raw spinach, some black sesame seeds and the Tête de Moine AOP rosettes.
Quick, simple and very tasty. Have fun with the herbs and add some parsley or some green asparagus. You’ll have a new and surprising omelette every time!
Balthazar – On a roll
Listen on Spotify